The Items tab gives you access to the item keys (e.g. dhcp.active, mbox.check.linkup, mbox.cpuuage, mbox.vpn.client) of the Hosts. It provides key-based/host-based search boxes to enable you to control items at the Entity level. You can list all the host items with a specific key, and enable/disable them.
To see the Items Tab, navigate to ‘ORCHESTRATOR > Monitoring > Items‘.
Enable / Disable Items
User can enable/disable host items filtered by item key name or host name.
Enable/Disable Single Host Item
- In Items Tab, select an Item key from the
- Click on the button in ‘the Action Column‘ to Enable/Disable a host item.
Enable/Disable Multiple Host Items
- Select an Item key from the drop-down box above the items list.
- From the Select column, tick multiple host items,
- Click on the ‘Selected‘ button to enable /disable the selected host items.